- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
SCHEDULED DEPARTURE DATE:
- Depart Every Wednesday (13h30)
- Depart Every Friday (13h30)
PRIVATE DEPARTURE DATE: (ON REQUEST DEPARTURES ALSO AVAILABLE)
- Minimum Guest: 1 Pax
- Maximum Guest: 14 Pax
- Single Supplement: 20USD / N$ 300
This tour is a combination of Okapuka Game Drive and Cheetah Feeding tour which is just 15km from Windhoek. Once the client is picked up from their accommodation at 14h30 we start to drive towards Okapuka game ranch for a game drive at 15h30 and ends at 17h10, then clients can have a light meal or drink on their own cost before they are head-on for the Cheetah Feeding tour which starts at 17h45 and end at 18h30. Once the feeding tour is done the driver/guide will be waiting for the clients to depart to Windhoek and the estimated drop-off time is 19h20.
What to Expect
On the game drive clients will have the opportunity to see a large variety of game, from impala, eland, giraffe, oryx, warthog, kudu and white rhino just to mention a few. They will be travelling with a game viewing open 4×4 vehicle which will allow them to see animals at a close range.
On the Cheetah feeding tour, clients will be able to witness how the Namibian Cheetah feeds on meat that is served by an experienced guide and clients will have a great view to take some spectacular pictures.
- Professional Driver/Guide
- Park entry/Game Drive/Activity fees as per itinerary
- Mineral water for clients
- Meals for guests as per itinerary