- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
1 Full day San Tribe Wildlife Carnivore Feeding tour is a great getaway for a client that has a free day to visit the ancient San Tribe and have a Carnivore feeding tour with a game drive. this combo is the best value for money and surely you won’t want to miss this tour. This tour is a Namibia San tribe activity tour near Windhoek the Capital City of Namibia, this experience is the unique culture of the San tribe, the first people of Africa.
What to expect
Take the opportunity to visit the San Bushmen in their traditional village and witness their ancient culture and traditions firsthand. The San will show you plants they use for medicinal purposes, how they make fire and set traps, tell you how they hunt and regale you with stories, song and dance.
During this drive you will visit our senior baboons, caracals, lions, cheetahs, African wild dogs and leopards. Watch them being fed by our experienced guides and listen to their stories. The scenic route that takes you to our magnificent carnivores lends the opportunity of spotting some of the free roaming reserve animals. This is not just a great way to learn about these amazing animals, it is also a unique up-close photographic opportunity.
- Vehicle /Fuel
- 1x Qualified professional driver/guide
- Park entry/Game Drive/Activity fees as per itinerary
- Mineral water for clients
- Meals for guests as per itinerary
- SCHEDULED DEPARTURE DATE: DEPARTS EVERY SATURDAY AT 08h00
- PRIVATE DEPARTURE DATE: (ON REQUEST DEPARTURES ALSO AVAILABLE)
- Minimum Guest: 1 Pax
- Maximum Guest: 14 Pax
- Single Supplement: 20USD / N$ 30