2 DAY SOSSUSVLEI SAFARI TOUR NAMIBIA
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
- DEPARTURE : This tour departs from Windhoek
- COUNTRY(‘S) : Namibia
- DESTINATIONS : Sossusvlei Safari Tour Namibia
- TOUR CODE:2C-NA-SOS
- RETURN : Back to Windhoek in the Afternoon
- PASSENGERS : Minimum 1 Traveler and a Maximum of 14 Travelers per group
- STYLE : Camping Safari with all Equipment
- MEALS : BB: Breakfast / L: Lunch / D: Dinner
- VEHICLE : 2-3: Double Cab 4×4/ SUV
- 4 – 7 guests: Toyota Quantum/Landcruiser with a purpose built trailer
- 8-14 guests: Toyota Dyna truck (a modified safari vehicle) / Iveco Daily 24 Seater
This 2 day Tour starts in Windhoek at 08h30 and takes you to the Sossusvlei Safari tour where you will be camping: Sossusvlei which is one of the most spectacular sights in Namibia with red sand dunes rising 300m into the air. Here clients will Climb the sand dunes, explore the Deadvlei, Dune 45,Big Daddy, Sossusvlei, Sesriem or if they choose Hot Air balloon over the great Sand Sea.
- Accommodation: 1. Sesriem Campsite
- Destination: Sossusvlei
- Basis: FB
- Duration: 1 Night
Day 1: Sesriem Campsite, Sossusvlei
Located in the scenic Namib-Naukluft National Park, Sossusvlei is where you will find the iconic red sand dunes of the Namib. The clear blue skies contrast with the giant red dunes to make this one of the most scenic natural wonders of Africa and a photographer’s heaven. This awe-inspiring destination is possibly Namibia’s premier attraction, with its unique dunes rising to almost 400 metres-some of the highest in the world. These iconic dunes come alive in morning and evening light and draw photography enthusiasts from around the globe. Sossusvlei is home to a variety desert wildlife including oryx, springbok, ostrich and a variety of reptiles. Visitors can climb ‘Big Daddy’, one of Sossusvlei’s tallest dunes; explore Deadvlei, a white, salt, claypan dotted with ancient trees; or for the more extravagant, scenic flights and hot air ballooning are on offer, followed by a once-in-a-lifetime champagne breakfast amidst these majestic dunes.
Overnight: Sesriem Campsite
At the entry to Sossusvlei is Sesriem Canyon, At the foot of the gorge, which plunges down to 30 to 40 m, are pools that become replenished after good rains. Located perfectly at the entry to Sossusvlei inside the park gate is Sesriem Camping, right beside the gate into the desert and just a short drive from Sesriem Canyon where centuries of erosion have incised a narrow gorge about 1 km in length.
It is perfect for campers who want to experience the beauty of the Namib Desert with the sun setting over the Elim dune then the stars emerging until they fill the sky above you and the clicking of the desert barking Geckos and distant howl of the Jackal. Sit by the fire and imagine what you will.
After a good night’s rest its up early (one hour before sunrise) for a drive to the sossusvleiwherer you can climb a sand dune and watch the colours change as the sun rises over the horizon slipping its morning warmth over the Namib desert dunes. Sesriem derives its name from the time when earlier pioneers tied six lengths of rawhide thongs (riem) together to draw water from the pools. Accommodation at Sesriem is provided in 24 campsites. Facilities found there include a gas station, convenience store and a secure parking area.
|Sesriem Canyon Drive||Full Board||Included Not Available|
- Vehicle /Fuel
- Airport transfers
- Qualified professional Driver / guide
- Accommodation & Meals for the clients (as per itinerary)
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Passenger Liability 15% VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- All expenses of personal nature Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals not mentioned
- Above Drinks at lodges and on road
- All optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Nature Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary