2 DAYS ETOSHA WILDLIFE SAFARI NAMIBIA
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
- DEPARTURE : This tour departs from Windhoek
- COUNTRY(‘S) : Namibia
- DESTINATIONS : Etosha Wildlife Safari
- TOUR CODE:2C-ETO-WDS
- RETURN : Back to Windhoek in the Afternoon
- PASSENGERS : Minimum 1 Traveler and a Maximum of 14 Travelers per group
- STYLE : Camping Safari with all Equipment
- MEALS : BB: Breakfast / L: Lunch / D: Dinner
- VEHICLE : 2-3: Double Cab 4×4/ SUV
- 4 – 7 guests: Toyota Quantum/Landcruiser with a purpose built trailer
- 8-14 guests: Toyota Dyna truck (a modified safari vehicle) / Iveco Daily 24 Seater
This 2 day Tour starts in Windhoek at 08h30 and takes you to Etosha National Park were you will be camping and have Game drives from. Being one of Southern Africa’s most popular wildlife parks, Etosha National Park caters to all kinds of safari lovers. Having a particularly dry climate – the concentration of big game around the waterholes makes game viewing incredibly rewarding. You might not even have to leave your rest camp to see lion, elephant, rhino and any number of antelope and zebra quenching their thirst.
Included Activities: Afternoon Game Drive and Morning Game Drive
- Accommodation: Etosha Safari Camp Gondwana Collection Namibia
- Destination: Etosha South
- Basis: Camping
- Duration: 1 Night
Day 1: Etosha Safari Camp Gondwana Collection Namibia, Etosha South
Located just south of the boundary of Etosha National Park in northwestern Namibia, Etosha South makes up the southern region of this wild paradise.Ogava Private Game Reserve shares the southern boundary with Etosha National Park and offers an array of luxury lodges overlooking picturesque landscapes dotted with abundant wildlife. The national park can be accessed via the southern entrance at Andersson’s Gate. Visitors can catch a glimpse of a variety of wildlife including: lion, giraffe, elephant, white and black rhino, and a multitude of plains game. Popular activities include: game drives, tracking rhinos on foot, guided nature walks, or watch the sunset over this magnificent landscape.
Overnight: Etosha Safari Camp Gondwana Collection Namibia View iBrochure
Etosha Safari Camp is located 10 km south of Andersson Gate on the C 38 (Etosha National Park). Tap toes to an African beat in the novel Oshebeena Bar and relax at this friendly Camp, 10 kilometres from Etosha National Park. 50 chalets, shaded by mopane trees, and a grassy campsite provide a comfortable home from which to explore the abundant animal kingdom. Legendary.
Etosha Game Drive
Game drive through Etosha National Park searching for predators, plains game, reptiles & birds. Game drives are conducted in custom built safari vehicles with a pop-up roof and large opening windows to maximize photographic opportunities. Depending on the time of year, these game drives take many different routes, but most often focus around the waterholes where you are most likely to see a variety of wildlife taking the chance to get a drink and swim.
Aeons ago, Etosha Pan was the bed of a vast lake; today what remains is a glittering, silvery-green salt pan that stretches across roughly 5000 square kilometres. Etosha is protected by the Etosha Pan National Park surrounded by savannah plains and woodlands supporting large herds of elephants. When dry, the pan sustains little life except for the algae that gives it its distinctive colour, and migratory birds that use it as a pit stop, but with heavy rain it becomes a shallow lake where flamingos breed, pelicans wade and feed, and a variety of mammal species come to quench their thirst, including leopards, lions, white rhinos, hunting dogs and antelopes.
|Etosha Game Drive||Full Board||Included Not Available|
|Etosha Pan||Full Board||Included Not Available|
Afternoon Game Drive and Morning Game Drive
Day 2: Clients departure after activities
End of Itinerary
|AM Game drive||Clients can go visit the close by Himba Village to learn about their way of life.|
|Clients can go visit the waterholes|
|Clients can go to pans around the Etosha national park|
- Vehicle /Fuel
- Airport transfers
- Qualified professional Driver / guide
- Accommodation & Meals for the clients (as per itinerary)
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Passenger Liability 15% VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- All expenses of personal nature Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- All meals not mentioned
- Above Drinks at lodges and on road
- All optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary
- Nature Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary