- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
This 2 day Tour starts in Windhoek at 08h30 and takes you to Sossusvlei Safari where you will be camping: Sossusvlei which is one of the most spectacular sights in Namibia with red sand dunes rising 300m into the air. Here clients will Climb the sand dunes, explore the Deadvlei, Dune 45,Big Daddy, Sossusvlei, Sesriem or if they choose Hot Air balloon over the great Sand Sea.
Sossusvle isLocated in the scenic Namib-Naukluft National Park, Sossusvlei is where you will find the iconic red sand dunes of the Namib. The clear blue skies contrast with the giant red dunes to make this one of the most scenic natural wonders of Africa and a photographer’s heaven. This awe-inspiring destination is possibly Namibia’s premier attraction, with its unique dunes rising to almost 400 metres-some of the highest in the world. These iconic dunes come alive in morning and evening light and draw photography enthusiasts from around the globe. Sossusvlei is home to a variety desert wildlife including oryx, springbok, ostrich and a variety of reptiles. Visitors can climb ‘Big Daddy’, one of Sossusvlei’s tallest dunes; explore Deadvlei, a white, salt, claypan dotted with ancient trees; or for the more extravagant, scenic flights and hot air ballooning are on offer, followed by a once-in-a-lifetime champagne breakfast amidst these majestic dunes.
- DEPARTURE: This tour departs from Windhoek
- COUNTRY(‘S): Namibia
- DESTINATIONS: Sossusvlei Safari Tour Namibia
- TOUR CODE:2C-NA-SOS
- RETURN: Back to Windhoek in the Afternoon
- PASSENGERS: Minimum 1 Traveler and a Maximum of 14 Travelers per group
- STYLE: Camping Safari with all Equipment
- MEALS: BB: Breakfast / L: Lunch / D: Dinner
- VEHICLE: 2-3: Double Cab 4×4/ SUV
4 – 7 guests: Toyota Quantum/Landcruiser with a purpose-built trailer
8-14 guests: Toyota Dyna truck (a modified safari vehicle) / Iveco Daily 24-Seater
|Sesriem Oshana Campsite||Sossusvlei||D, B&B||1 Night|
Windhoek To Sossosvlei- 328.4km/ 4:11hrs
Accommodated:Sesriem Oshana Campsite,Sossusvlei/ Similar
Guest will be picked up at their accommodation in Windhoek at 09h00 and will Depart from Windhoek to the southern part of Namibia going to Sossusvlei as they will drive along cattle farmland and see a few farmhouses along the way with beautiful landscape. As the guestarrives, they will go for a Sundowner before dinner.
Included Activities: Sundowner at Elim Dunes
Accommodated: Sesriem Oshana Campsite, Sossusvlei / Similar
Guest will grab an early morning snack before departure for the activity to the Park which will enables them to do the Sunrise and after the Sunrise they will do the Sossusvlei Excursion that includes Deadvlei, Dune 45 and Big Daddy that will take them up till lunch hour and guest will depart back to Windhoek from Sossuvlei.
Activities:Sossusvlei Excursion ( Deadvlei, Dune 45 and Big Daddy), breif stop at Neuras Wine and Wildlife Estate and Dinner Cooking in Windhoek
Overnight: Sesriem Oshana Campsite
Blending perfectly into the surrounding desert environment in the Namib Desert inside the gates of the Namib-Naukluft National Park, Sesriem Oshana Campsite is ideal for adventurous travellers. Each self-catering campsites features a private bathroom, wash up kitchenette and electricity. Campers will have full access to the shop, bar, restaurant and swimming pool at Sesriem. Onsite activities include guided game drives and hot air balloon rides.
- Qualified professional driver guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary