- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
2 DAY SAN TRIBE CULTURAL TOUR
SCHEDULED DEPARTURE DATE:
- Depart Every Saturday (09h00)
PRIVATE DEPARTURE DATE: (ON REQUEST DEPARTURES ALSO AVAILABLE)
- Minimum Guest: 1 Pax
- Maximum Guest: 14 Pax
Join us on an exceptional expedition where we discover the lifestyles and traditions of Namibia’s oldest cultural group the San Tribe. This 2 day safari is designed to give you an in-depth look into the lives of the San Bushman and Batswana tribes, allowing you to spend time with them as we witness their daily lives and activities.
Set in the heart of eastern Namibia’s ‘Cattle Country’, the town of Gobabis is the district capital of the Omaheke region. This town features a rich heritage and cultural diversity. It is the centre of a thriving cattle farming area and has earned the nickname the ‘Little Texas’ of Namibia. Like most towns in Namibia, Gobabis has an interesting history, which is documented in the local Gobabis Museum. Opened on request, visitors will find a collection of historic artifacts inside, while old agricultural implements are displayed on the grounds. Visitors can also view the beautiful traditional dress of the local Herero and Damara women while strolling through town, enjoy excellent bird watching in the surrounding areas and jump on the back of a traditional Damara-nama donkey cart for a ride. Don’t miss a visit to the Harnas Wildlife Foundation, a sanctuary for big cats and a variety of endangered wildlife.
- DEPARTURE: This tour departs from Windhoek
- COUNTRY(‘S): Namibia
- DESTINATIONS: Windhoek and Gobabis Activity Tour
- TOUR CODE:2C-NA-SAN-CUL
- RETURN: Back to Windhoek in the Afternoon
- PASSENGERS: Minimum 1 Traveler and a Maximum of 24 Travelers per group
- STYLE: Accommodated
- MEALS: BB: Breakfast and D: Dinner
- VEHICLE: 2-3: Double Cab 4×4/ SUV
Uakii Eco Guesthouse, Gobabis, DBB, 1 Night
Windhoek to Gobabis 209.6k
Accommodation: Uakii Eco Guesthouse, Gobabis
Guest depart early morning at around 09:00 am from Windhoek to Gobabis. This 2 day safari allow clients to do different types of activities such as Batwana Dance, Ovaherero & Ovambandu and San- Bushman Activity. On arrival in Gobabis Clients will go on a Township tour in Gobabis and after the activity, drive to the accommodation passing by the Ovaherero and Ovambandu cultures. After arriving clients will have leisure time and then meet with the San people that will show and teach them how to make bow and arrow; ostrich egg pearls and crafts, that will leave them with life time experience and from there on the tour guide will prepare dinner.
Included Activities: Township tour and San- Bushman Visit
Gobabis to Windhoek209.6km
Guest will get early breakfast and then do the activity and after the activity depart back to Windhoek, Central part of Namibia the Capital city.
End of Tour
Overnight: Uakii Eco Guesthouse
Uakii Eco-Guesthouse an intimate 5 bedroom guesthouse situated in one of Gobabis’ best outskirts in a quiet area next to the Gobabis Golf Grounds.
Uakii Eco-Guesthouse is only a 5-10 minute walk to the town centre of Gobabis. Here you will find all the amenities such as shops, restaurants, garages, fuel stations, ATM’s, banking facilities, hospitals, private doctors and laundry services.
Indulge in the contemporary flair and stylish surroundings around Gobabis. We are the best stop over accommodation for travellers from/to Windhoek, Swakopmund, Botswana, Victoria Falls and South Africa.
- Qualified professional driver guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary