- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
This 3 Days Swakopmund Activity Tour Safari takes you to Swakopmund the coastal city in Namibia, its sandy beaches face the Atlantic Ocean. Established by German colonists in 1892, the city’s colonial landmarks include the Swakopmund Lighthouse and the Mole, an old sea wall. Next to the lighthouse, the Swakopmund Museum documents Namibian history. Inland, the elegant Swakopmund Railway Station, now a hotel, also dates to the colonial era.
Swakopmund Set along Namibia’s spectacularly scenic coast, the seaside town of Swakopmund is known for its wide-open avenues, colonial architecture, and its surrounding otherworldly desert terrain. Founded in 1892 as the main harbor for German South West Africa, Swakopmund is often described as being more German than Germany. Now a seaside resort town, Swakopmund is the capital of the Skeleton Coast tourism area and has plenty to keep visitors happy. The quirky mix of German and Namibian influences, adventure options, laid-back atmosphere and cool sea breeze make it a very popular Namibian destination. Visitors can look forward to a number of exciting activities including quad biking, horse riding, paragliding, fishing, sightseeing, and fascinating desert tours.
- DEPARTURE: This tour departs from Windhoek
- COUNTRY(‘S): Namibia
- DESTINATIONS: Swakopmund Activity Tour
- TOUR CODE:3A-NA-SWA-1
- RETURN: Back to Windhoek in the Afternoon
- PASSENGERS: Minimum 1 Traveler and a Maximum of 24 Travelers per group
- STYLE: Lodging
- MEALS: BB: Breakfast and D: Dinner
- VEHICLE: 2-3: Double Cab 4×4/ SUV
- Accommodation: Orange HouseDestination: SwakopmundBasis: DBBDuration: 2 Nights
Windhoek to Swakopmund(352km)
Accommodation: Orange House, Swakopmund / Similar
Guest depart to Swakopmund early morning at around 09:00 am from Windhoek to the coastal side of Namibia. It’s about 3 hours’ drive to Swakopmund. Once clients have arrived, they will get lunch and after quad biking and Sandboard activity which is about a 2-hour drive. After the act Other optional activities can be Skydiving, Sandwich habour, kayaking, desert tour. There are a lot of activities that clients can do in Swakopmund.
Included Activities: Sandboarding and Quad Biking
Accommodation: Orange House/ Similar
Guest will grab early breakfast and start with Swakopmund City Tourthat’s Better known as Namibia’s playground, this idyllic town is wedged between the sweltering Namib Desert and cold Atlantic Ocean. This desert town is a rhapsody of adventure, fun, exploration and relaxation. Graced with many beautiful, old buildings in a colonial, Bavarian style, the best way to experience this small town is on foot and After the City tour clients will have leisure time before Lunch and the go on the Second activity for the day that’s Swakopmund Museum
after the activity guest will have some free time on themselves to do whatever they choose to do as there are more optional activities they can choose from or have free time to be at the beach.
Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
Included Activities: Swakopmund city tour and Swakopmund Museum.
DAY 3:Swakopmund to Windhoek 352km
Guest will depart in the morning from Swakopmund to Windhoek, Central part of Namibia the Capital city which is about 3h30 drive.
Overnight: Orange House
ORANGE House is a family-run, private Guesthouse located 1.5 km north of the famous Swakopmund “Mole” and only a 1-minute walk away from the beach.
13 spacious double rooms, each with en-suite bathroom and access to our beautiful garden and sun terrace.
- Qualified professional driver guide
- Vehicle / fuel
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary
- Passenger liability 15%
- VAT 2% tourism levy
- Airport transfers
- 2 nights' accommodation
- Breakfast and Dinner for the Client
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks at lodges and on road
- Optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- International flights and airport taxes
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary